Rebecca Love Kourlis to Receive 2012 John Marshall Award (Updated)
We are proud to announce that IAALS' Executive Director, Rebecca Love Kourlis, has been named the recipient of the prestigious 2012 John Marshall Award, presented by the American Bar Association Justice Center. Kourlis will formally accept the award in Chicago in August.
The ABA Justice Center established the John Marshall Award to recognize individuals who are dedicated to the improvement of the administration of justice. Recipients are chosen based on their work to promote justice system reform and public awareness about the justice system. Previous recipients include Justice Sandra Day O'Connor (AZ), Justice Anthony Kennedy (U. S. Supreme Court), Chief Judge Judith S. Kaye (NY), Senator Howell Heflin (AL), and Governor Tom Ridge (PA).
- Metropolitan Corporate Counsel: Rebecca Love Kourlis Receives the 2012 John Marshall Award
- Denver Post: Former Colorado Supreme Court Justice Kourlis gets top legal honor for reform work
- Legal Connection: Rebecca Love Kourlis Is 2012 Recipient of John Marshall Award
- LawWeek: Kourlis' Work Recognized on National Stage
- Gavel Grab: Rebecca Love Kourlis to Receive John Marshall Award
- University of Denver: Legal Institute's Kourlis wins prestigious John Marshall Award